Date: January 28, 2019
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: West Chester, PA
West Chester PA Based Elevator Company is currently seeking an experienced Administrative assistant.
Applicants MUST be self-motivated with little or no supervision, possess high organizational skills and be customer friendly. Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching, or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Motivated persons can expect to excel and have great long-term advancement opportunities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Superior phone, organization, multitasking, and customer service skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple written or verbal instructions
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel programs and well as QuickBooks
• Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills.
• Knowledge of industry is preferred but not required
• Manage customers to maintain good working relationship
• Ensure prompt communication and scheduling of required service and/or maintenance.
• Receives and record all records of service and maintenance in LiftKeeper System
• Generate repair estimates for customer in a timely manner
• Order Parts to assist in the timely completion of repairs/maintenance.
• Track all approved repair estimates, lost estimates and closed estimates
• Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via email or phone in an appropriate manner
• maintain a high degree of integrity and composure in all situations.
• Filing, Collections, Maintenance and Repair Sales
• Assist in Marketing activities to achieve continued growth
• All other duties as needed to perform your job.
If you are interested in starting a great Career or a change with a company with a 67 year history, please contact us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000 to $57,000 per year depending on experience.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
If interested please submit a resume to email@example.com.