Thanks so much John, Patrick and Steve, from WorkMerk, for hosting a great Round Table last week. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that your hospitality was fantastic and your facility and your company mission, exceptional!
Thanks to all of you for sharing your 21 year-old dreams and your vision/direction for adapting yourselves and your companies. Some take-a-ways in the age of adaptability:
- Technology is expected and information is required.
- As some jobs become extinct through the use of robots & drones, more jobs will be born.
- Engagement will look very different from today.
- Where will the labor force work?
- Realtime will be all the time.
- Even if we cure, we will always find something that hurts us…
Many of you asked for the amazing video that WorkMerk produced and showed to us. Click here to see it again!