Thank you, Kevin, for hosting another excellent Round Table at the beautiful Profound Technologies building. And thank you for the Cliff Notes on Drucker’s Book. There was such great discussion around effective management and I think we all learned some fun new ‘phrases’.
Some takeaways from the group:
- Eat the frog first thing in the morning.
- Life doesn’t need to be so damn hard.
- If it’s not a $50K idea, don’t work on it.
- First things first - Second things never.
- Step back and be visionary.
- Believe in relationships.
- Take time for deep work.
- Have an accountability partner.
Thanks also Kevin, for sharing your Wheel of Life tool.
As you move throughout your day, please remember ProFound’s amazing technology services and products and learn more about how you can help Kevin.