Powered by the BCA Community
All Decision Makers are invited (and highly encouraged) to join the discussion at one of our 2023 Community Circles.
What you can expect
- Sharing BCA best practices
- A platform to share, collaborate and learn about how to leverage your BCA membership.
- Discussion on how to maximize your relationships and your BCA membership
In 2017, we started Community Circles, so members can keep abreast of all that’s going on within BCA in a small group setting. They were designed to give members a platform to share, collaborate and learn about leveraging your BCA membership.
Since these are small groupings, and attendance is on a first-come, first-serve basis, we encourage you to log in to the Member Portal today to confirm your attendance for one of the 2023 Community Circles!
Decision Maker Community Circles Dates
- February 23 hosted by The Safeguard Group
- March 28 hosted by Profound Sound and Video
- May 9 location TBD
- July 11 hosted by 12th Street Catering
- September 12 location TBD
- November 2 hosted by Firstrust Bank
Keep in mind the agenda for all the Decision Maker Community Circles will be the same and, so you only need to register for one of the above listed Community Circles. You will receive an official invitation via email as well, but don’t wait for the invitation because they may fill up before then.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.