What a GREAT Roundtable Andrea and Chris hosted yesterday. The food was great, the information was valuable and it was so fun! And how many of us that have known Chris and Andrea for years, learned new things about what they offer at CertaPro???? Never stop educating…...
- You want people that can adapt to change
- Include yourself and your Managers in your SOPs
- You don’t have a business unless you have a system
- Allow people to help with SOPs
- Video the SOPs if it is instructional
- Use positive reinforcement whenever possible
- People respect what they expect you to inspect
- Commitments & Commandments
Notable Books and Other Things Discussed:
- Life Hack Boot Camp - Cashflow Quadrant - Robert Kiyosaki
- Triggers - Creating Behaviors that Last - Mark Reiter
- Competitive Advantage - Michel E. Porter
- The Check List Manifesto - Atul Gawande
- Cab Company
Thanks for those that offered to share your SOPs with Chris and Andrea and please remember to think about the CertaPro 5K coming up!