Thanks again to Criag Weintraub for hosting the round table and processing a great topic! It was also nice to hear about some of the things you do that many of us many not know about - BODY FAT REMOVAL?? Who knew?!?!
Some take-aways from our topic of growth challenges and strategies:
- Find a Coach - you need the accountability.
- Identify different potential growth areas.
- Check into a Goldman-Sachs type program.
- Let go and get out of the way.
- Whale hunt.
- Assess your strengths, assess your team - can they do it?
- Work in ‘intentionality’.
- Pick five things you think you can’t do and work on doing one!
- Make sure all your systems and processes are set and working.
- Find the weaknesses and fix them now.
A couple of reading suggestions:
The Ideal Team Player - Patrick Lencioni
Extreme Ownership - Jocko Willing & Leif Babin
Harvard Business Review