Maintaining your health and safety remains our top priority. Please be respectful of the guidelines in place. Guidelines and regulations are changing on a daily basis, therefore these guidelines may change at anytime.
- Keep 6 feet distance
- Wear a Face Covering
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently
- Respect the Comfort Level Band*
- If you have a fever or any symptoms of COVID-19, STAY HOME, do not attend any in-person gathering.
*COVID COMFORT LEVEL WRISTBANDS
When at any in-person gathering, Attendees will be asked to wear a color-coded wristband to communicate their COVID Comfort Level. Please respect the comfort level of your fellow Members as we transition to in-person gatherings.
BCA will have a selection of wristbands available upon arrival at in-person gatherings. We ask members to keep their wristband upon leaving and wear at the next event. If a wristband is forgotten or comfort level changes, additional wristbands will be available.
GENERAL AND STAFF GUIDELINES
- At every BCA experience, we will have sanitizing spray, individual hand sanitizer, and disposable face masks for attendees if needed.
- All event staff will be provided with and wear a face mask (and gloves if handling food, beverage or money)
- For the time being, name tags will NOT be used