Dave and Ken, thanks so much for hosting our 2nd Relationship Ambassador Roundtable at Haefele, Flanagan & Co. right in the middle of your busy tax season. It was great to get to know you better and fun to hear some of your goals. May you all reach them!
What started as ‘how people use their personal networks’ really morphed into discussions about social media, your personal space and how the lines between personal and professional are blurring more every day. Joe, thanks so much for sharing your vast knowledge on this subject.
- It’s all about VALUE and all of your posts should have information of perceived value
- If you or your company blog, those should be pushed out through all of your social media channels
- Be the ‘perceived’ expert with your subject matter
- It’s not who YOU know…it’s who THEY know
- Make sure there’s a Call to Action
- Videos on Social Media are huge for messaging
- Try ‘The 10 Biggest Mistakes People Make’ in your industry. People hate to fail and love to be in the know.
- The world is changing. Who is your audience?