Powered by the BCA Community
We are excited to announce, Community Circles are back. We hope you can join the discussion at one of our 2022 “Circles” (dates listed below).
In 2017, we started Community Circles, so members can keep abreast of all that’s going on within BCA in a small group setting. They were designed to give members a platform to share, collaborate and learn about leveraging your BCA membership. All Decision Makers are invited to join the discussion at one of our 2022 Community Circles.
This year all the Community Circles will focus on the topic of “Getting back into BCA Shape”. COVID has gotten us into some poor habits and its time we get back into “shape”; Going back to the basics of Relationships.
We will discuss
- BCA best practices
- Overcoming the poor relationship habits we’ve slipped into
- How building relationships is more important than ever
- How to handle the new relationships behaviors you may be seeing from co-workers or clients.
Since these are small groupings, and attendance is on a first-come, first-serve basis, we encourage you to log in to the Member Portal today to confirm your attendance for one of the 2022 Community Circles!
Decision Maker Community Circles Dates
- June 8th: Ramblewood Country Club
- June 23rd: American Executive Centers- Center City
- July 18th hosted by OneDigital
- August 10th hosted by Allied Mortgage Group
- September 15 hosted by Gibbons P.C.
- October 18th hosted by Spikes Trophies
Keep in mind the agenda for all the Decision Maker Community Circles will be the same and, so you only need to register for one of the above listed Community Circles. As always, you will also receive an official invitation via email.
Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.