BCA is a private, exclusive club for use by its members and select invited guests. At its core BCA is all about relationships. For our members, it’s all about giving, serving, and asking the question, “how can we help each other succeed?”
BCA has established policy’s and bylaws to protect our members. They are extremely important to our integrity and have been established to ensure the safe, comfortable environment our members have come to expect.
Prior to attending a BCA event, we ask that each guest familiarize themselves with our culture and event policy’s.
- Professional conduct is required at all times
- A generous and warm approach to each relationship is expected
- Selling and pitching business at event is not appropriate at anytime
- BCA members always approach a new relationship asking “How Can I help you First?”. Guests are expected to have the same approach.
- The industry-exclusivity retained by each member must always be respected. Guests should remain sensitive to the fact that an exclusive member may exist within their Business vertical.
Event Attendance Policies
- Guests are not permitted at all events.
- Members have the opportunity to invite guests (non-members) to select BCA events throughout the year (Guest-permitted events will be clearly identified on the event invitation and website).
- A guest (non-member) may attend no more than two (2) BCA events.
- Members must announce their guests and register them via the online RSVP system
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Guests must also adhere to Policy’s & Bylaws and be respectful of our culture. If guests are found to severely violate our culture, they will be added to our “Blacklist”.
- Please remain considerate and sensitive to Category Exclusivity.
- Guests who compete with an existing members category are permitted. Members are asked to use their best judgement when doing so.
- If bringing a guest who competes, we just ask that the member ensures their guest respects the company who exclusively represents the category.
- In the case of a member-hosted event (i.e., Speaker Reception, March Madness Event or other custom event ), no guest who competes within the host-members exclusive category will be permitted.
- No more than two people from one specific non-member company shall be permitted to attend the same event.
- Guests in attendance shall represent a high executive level or business leader
- Former Members may not attend any BCA event without prior approval from BCA. If the category has been filled, no exceptions will be made.
- BCA Management reserves the right to approve any exceptions and reserves the right to exercise appropriate flexibility
Our system automatically adds a guest to our “Blacklist” if they do not meet the above stated attendance policy. Unfortunately, they will not be permitted to attend a BCA event in the future.
While our system is black and white, we personally understand that life is not. Therefore BCA Management always reserves the right to approve any exceptions and reserves the right to exercise appropriate flexibility as it relates to our “Blacklist”.
Thank you for respecting our culture, our BCA family and our policy’s and bylaws. Everything we do is purposefully designed to bring together like-minded business leaders who understand the value in establishing long-term business relationships; those who understand the power of genuine, selfless relationships.