Thank you Kelly Jablokov and Jack MacCord of MacCord Family Builders, for hosting a great round table at Kelly’s Kitchen and Design Center! Great group and wonderful discussions around managing customer expectations.
Some take-a-ways for smoother outcomes:
- Preventing surprises
- Educating the customer better
- Talking to end users more
- Make sure everyone is on the same page
- Everything in writing
- Customer check lists
- Frequent Customer updates
- Text Customers to let them know you sent an email
- Spending more time upfront lessons problems on the back end
- Build better relationships with your clients
Please remember Jack and Kelly, and the wonderful services they provide as you go about your day and remember:
The Ball Should Always in Your Court!