It was a great morning at the July BCA Hospitality Breakfast. It was a pleasure welcoming everyone this morning with our guest co-host, Maya. Special thank you to our guest speaker, Taryn Southern.
- “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- Over 76% of executives struggle to integrate AI into their current business models
- The power of technology creatively and implementing in traditional business settings.
- Everyone should actively experiment with technology.
- How to use Artificial Intelligence as a collaborative tool.
- Emerging technology can be used to improve your art, business, and your life.
New Decision Makers
The BCA Board of Advisors recently approved Emily Pincus to be recognized as an official Decision Maker within the Pincus Elevator BCA Membership.
Today we welcomed our newest member to the BCA Family.
Chris LaPenta, President & Ryan LaPenta, Vice President
Exclusive category: Appliance Retailer
Thank you to our charity spotlight, Hopeworks, for joining us at the breakfast this morning. Hopeworks provides technology training and support for youth from at-risk or violent communities. Providing hands-on training in areas such as GIS mapping and data management, as well as web design and development. They connect youth to life-changing opportunities where their growing technology skills go to work for enterprising businesses within our community.
To learn more and donate, visit Hopeworks website for more details.
BCA is continuously looking to expand its exclusive membership list; focusing on finding the best quality companies to represent each category within our membership. We welcome recommendations in these focus or an open membership category. Contact Ralph Cosenza. 215-837-5914 or email@example.com.
- Business Broker
- Cyber Security
- Employment Screenings
- Moving and Storage
- Engineering – Structural
- Executive Search