Developing and Strengthening Sales Leadership Skills
Friday, January 14, 2022
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Managing and leading an effective sales team can be more challenging today than ever.
The best sales organizations have strong leaders who exercise control and establish the code of behavior that all team members must abide by. Managing and leading an effective sales team can be more challenging today than ever.
Some of the issues that CEO’s, Sales Managers/VP of Sales face are leading during uncertainty (e.g. COVID), longer than usual sales cycles, feast or famine pipelines, turnover/retention of sales reps, team morale, strategy, and more.
In this Guess Free Selling (GFS) Sales Leadership workshop, you will sharpen the key skills required to become a high-performing sales leader.
• Assuring Sales Plan Achievement
• Developing A High-Performance Sales Team
• Activity-Based Sales Leadership
• The Sales Manager’s Bill of Rights
• Goals vs Quota
• Coaching Your Sales Team With Control and Confidence
• The Importance Of Performance Onboarding
• Effective Sales Meetings
• Human Investment – Investing In Your Sales Team
• Tactics for Sales Team Accountability
• Winning Against Your Competition: The Art of Sales War
“Virtually” (Remote) for those who cannot make it in person. This workshop includes a GFS Sales Leadership Manual and handouts for group exercises.