|Developing Into a Leader as a Sales Manager / VP of Sales|
|Managing and leading an effective sales team can be more challenging today than ever. Some of issues that CEO’s, Sales Managers/VP of Sales face, are adapting to a crisis (eg: COVID), longer than usual sales cycles, feast or famine pipeline, turnover/retention of sales reps, team morale, strategy, etc.|
|In this Sales Leadership workshop** you will sharpen the key skills required to become a high-performing sales leader.|
|Topics include: |
· What is The Sales Manager’s Bill of Rights?
· Winning against the competition: The Art of Sales War
· Learn how to integrate Activity Based Sales leadership
· How to attain a High Performance Sales Team
· What are the tactics for raising Sales Team Accountability?
· Why lead with Goals over Quota?
· How to lead with Control and Confidence
· Is Performance Onboarding important?
· Are traditional Sales Meetings dead?
· Assuring Sales Plan Achievement
· How do I Invest In My People?
September 23 – Part 1
September 30 – Part 2
8:30 – 10:30 am EST
$495 for both days