Thanks again to Anthony and the PCS crew for hosting a great roundtable.
The topic was pertinent to all, whether you were in the weeds, are in the weeds, or maybe even like being in there once in a while!
Good take aways:
- How do you empower your staff to handle things you shouldn’t have to handle
- Hire people smarter than you
- Set clear expectations and hold people to them
- You should never have more than 7 direct reports
- List what you do and every so often remove one and give it away
- Read the E Myth
Thanks Anthony for doing such a great job educating people on who PCS is, what you do and how they can help you.
See you all at our September events!