What a Dazzling 14K Roundtable we had at Safian & Rudolph!! Thanks so much to Hy and Rich for hosting us and showing off their beautiful store.
Some GEMS we took away from our morning:
- Their notions of relationships are fundamentally different
- Listen to hear about what excites them and then speak to that
- Focus on your culture; they want to be a part of something
- Be genuine. Millennials watch what you do and they know if it’s authentic
- Get them involved in something meaningful
- They tend to have a short attention span
- Gotta have a ‘BUZZ’
- They don’t want a Gold Watch
Please check out the book Fundamentally Different by David Friedman. It’s all about organizational culture and leadership values. Awesome read!
Thanks again for your time and attention.