Jeff, thanks so very much for hosting your Round Table! Your presentation was so informative and the topic lively! So how do you innovate? Here were some of the many take-a-ways:
- Why do we hire smart people and then tell them what to do?
- Be sure to set up meetings to start to innovate from the creative dialogue.
- Be open minded and be willing to look outside your walls.
- Don’t be afraid to take chances on someone’s idea that are outside your comfort zone or not the norm.
- Nurture and cultivate ideas even if they sound ridiculous.
- Challenge the Status Quo.
- Read The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon.
- Solicit ideas from your employees.
- Follow the money$$$.
Jeff, thanks so much for your ‘secret code’ so everyone can figure out their ‘bird type’. Please remember Take Flight and how you can help them as you go through your days.