Thank you Steve, for hosting a great Roundtable. Having your family work with you in business or determining IF your family should work with you in business made for interesting dialogue.
- You need to institute rules to follow
- One person has to be the boss
- Succession planning is key
- Manage your expectations
- Young family members should work somewhere else first and not go directly to the company
- You don’t need concensus
- Polar opposites work well together
- It gets messy
Steve, your company history was great to hear about and that Rolodex was AMAZING!
Please keep Delaware Valley Packaging and Steve in your thoughts as you look to lead with generosity in your BCA Family!